A resource for anyone caring for an elderly loved one.The Stressed Out Caregiver is dedicated to creating a community-driven resource to answer all of your elder care questions. If you don’t see the answer to your question; we encourage you to reach out. Odds are, someone else is going through or has experienced something similar. Caring for a loved one shouldn’t be stressful. We’re here to help you with the answers you need right now, before you talk to an attorney. My name is Casey Price, and I am Elder Law Attorney at the Law Offices of Price and Price in Haddonfield New Jersey. We are the Law Firm that focuses on people dealing with Alzheimer’s disease and other types of dementia. This resource exists to make your job - the job of caring for an elderly loved one, just a little less stressful.
- Quick Answer: Someone can appoint an alternate (or even more than one alternate) agent in their power of attorney in case their primary agent (or primary co-agents) is unable to serve in that role. An elderly friend was concerned about her power of attorney. She and her husband serve as […]
- What happens when the money runs out? That is usually the first thing most people worry about when their loved one needs assisted living or nursing home care. It is an important question because everyone wants to make sure their love ones are taken care of and running out of […]
- Podcast 063 – What is a Memory Care or Memory Support Assisted Living Facility
- Podcast 062 – What is Assisted Living
- Podcast 061 – What is an Independent Living Community?
- Podcast 060 – What is Home Care